Monday, May 19, 2008

yeeehaw...

Californian's on a bit of a walkabout (Garrett, me, Rachel and Acacia)
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention why I went to the city... We were invited to attend a theme party named "cowboys and indians". I would like to point out how politically correct and culturally sensitive Rachel was about the whole occasion (the rest of us Californian's took the easy way out and stuck with the cowboy theme). The fact that we are in Australia attending a "cowboy and indian" party is somewhat comical to me. First of all, if they are referring to the original inhabiters of North America, then they need to say "cowboys and Native American's". Secondly, we are in Australia. They don't have Native American's here. They would then be called Native Australian's. But if you are referring to the Native Australian's, they would be called Aboriginal Australian's. So, I feel that it is safe to say that Rachel dressed in the most logical way given these circumstances. Plus, I think the Punjabi only cost her 5 bucks. What a bargain! We all had a good laugh about it anyway:)

1 comment:

The Superlative said...

Beckstar - I love the updates makes sure to keep us updated. I am making sure things are still running smoothly back at home. Let me know when you are returning.