Sunday, February 15, 2009

A view without colour

Although I feel that vibrant colours in an image are beautiful, there is something nostalgic about a photo in black and white. Children become more angelic and the feeling of the moment is more apparent. I am experimenting with black and white photos, so any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I love the subjects in these photos, they have so much character and imagination.

This little guy makes me smile every day.


Right when I showed up at her house she wanted to show me this outfit, it was all she asked for for her birthday, KK the kangaroo.

This photo reminds me of the 50's, maybe it's the stove. KK waiting to go to her first day of Kindy.




Such an angel girl.

This little guy is a future artist, he kept giving me suggestions of photos to take, of course he wanted me to take them of him:)

Going on walkabout
My brother is so funny
Shnausy

One of the funniest kids I've ever met.




1 comment:

Lana Marie Moore said...

ha ha the little bicky thief! i remember her! i really love the black and whites- looks like alot of fun beck!