Friday, February 6, 2009

Fishmania

Did you know that I love fishing!? I almost love it as much as surfing. Today I almost loved it mored than surfing, which was mostly because we caught 6 yummy fish. I caught three (one yellow fin and two skip jack) and Jerry (my dad's good buddy who is out here visiting) caught three skip jack. We went trolling out at north island (directly east of where we live) and had a quadruple hook up. I love the sound....zsssssssss...the reels make when the hook has set in a tasty fishy, such a rush. Jerry took a few photos of my flawless technique;), so here it is. I wish you were all here in Australia so we could cook up some fish tacos. Until next time...I hope all is well and that you are healthy and happy.

So serious!!!
I feel like this outfit is very seventies with a mixture of fly fishing sportswear.


2 comments:

sherbear said...

good tension on that rod..I can almost see it bouncing. :)

acacia said...

give me fish tacos...now.

miss you beck. i promise next time we're there, we'll go fish and camp and hike...