Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The end of 2010

Ahh California. Although the warm weather and uncrowded beaches have drawn me to Australia, they cannot compare with the love that I feel when I am surrounded by my family and friends in California. Thank you all for being so good to me, I feel very lucky and blessed to know you all! All the best for 2011.
The view before we entered the storm. NSW
Have I said how much I love my underwater camera..Lana ripping.
Christmas mimosas after a cold surf
Christmas dinner...GG is right in the centre of it all
Quail Botanical Gardens winter event...we were geared up for a blizzard, but the snow hill was about the size of a large blow up pool. Still very fun...especially with this family :-)
Nothing like an evening carriage ride through the children's garden
Lana's birthday elves/cake mixers
Lana's birthday
I love the Colgan's
Lana's 26!
Baby Tay
Tay, my twin and me
Belated/surprise 30th celebration...I love my friends
I told Kai about my trip and he was exhausted just listening to it all.

3 comments:

Ashley Perry said...

So amazing to see you! LOVE YOU BECK!

sherbear said...

What a great trip!

Alana, John & Kai! said...

We miss you already