Monday, January 17, 2011

Big waves, bunnies and arts and crafts






My rainy day project that I only spent $7 on supplies from the thrift store....I am pretty proud of my spending and my craftyness :-) If anyone wants one, I can make you one.

I love tree swings, especially when you have such an amazing view
I'm a bunny aunty Becks...cutest bunny I've ever seen.
It has rained since I arrived back in Australia. The past few days have been a welcome break from the rain. We have been so incredibly lucky to have only suffered a little mud in our backyard. A few friends have been flooded in for a week and are slowly driving out of their properties. Birds we have never seen before have been appearing in the new puddles and ponds. We have also been visited by a beautiful swell and incredible weather that has brought us back to life. Today I took the opportunity to get a few shots of the waves. If you look closely you can see one little guy paddling through the set of waves....Once I put my camera away, he took off on the most amazing wave I have seen in a long time...a scene that will just have to remain in my memory. We feel very fortunate to have emerged from this flood without any issues...and we continue to think about and try to support those who have lost everything in the floods. Our hearts go out to you all. Much love...

1 comment:

Ashley Perry said...

So glad you are safe! I love the earring holders...great idea with the lace!!! Those waves are amazingly beautiful! Oh ya, and that cute Gavin, I want to squeeze him and tickle him!