Sunday, October 19, 2008

When i grow up...

Last week I borrowed my friends camera and set off to unleash (or simply find) my creative side. I have been pretty busy with my student teaching, so the following photos are a result of my 15 minutes of creativity (and are all taken at my house). As hard as it is for me to sit still, I am really thinking about reading a book on photography. I am open to any suggestions that anyone has, since I have come to realize that 99% of the people I know are brilliant artists, photographers, musicians, etc. Hope this message finds you happy and well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! What would the book be for? The gnome is kind of phallic looking, though.

Beck said...

Thanks reggie! i don't know what kind of book, a book about using certain aperatures and lenses to create effects of some sort. i guess i could just play around with it to see what happens. yeah, i agree about the gnome, he is actually stuck to a branch outside our house, but he is on his side, so maybe it doesn't look as phallic.

sherbear said...

I agree that the photos are awesome...very fun to see inside your world...the gnome looks gnomish to ME (g-mite :)...have you seen the movie Amelie? The gnome reminded me of it.

Love you!
Ma

Lana Marie Moore said...

i can bring you a couple of books when i come over! i can't wait to see more of your world! im also trying to sell my camera, if you know anyone who's interested... ha ha. good job becky!