Friday, October 10, 2008

Getting ready for thanksgiving

The sunrise yesterday morning at my favorite surf spot.  No waves, but absolutely breathtaking skyline.




This morning out in front of my house.  Again, no waves, but a beautiful sky.



My house in Byron bay.  See the plumeria trees?! Can't wait for the flowers (You know you are getting old when you are anticipating flowers blossoming).





Some friends from school (lismore, which is an hour from my house) came to Byron bay for a fun evening out on the town.  I was the grandmother as always, checking out before midnight.  But I did have a few drinks, I have provided evidence (below) just for those of you that don't believe me:)  


It's almost turkey time, I have had my eye on this wild turkey.  You might see some photos of me chasing it soon.