Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Piece of Dirt

It's OFFICIAL!  We now own a piece of dirt...
Here is a photo of us and our 'SOLD' sign (I put my hand up on my hip...)

It may have lots of beautiful green grass and lots of Kangaroo Poo on it, but I am going to call it our piece of dirt.  Our very own piece of dirt.  We bought the open lot behind my parent's house here in Coff's Harbour.  When I say we bought it, I mean that we watched the real estate agent put the sign up and we were on the phone an hour later trying to make a deal...and within three days it was off the market.  As the official stuff is now over, the fun begins.  We have paced the lot, hammered a few stakes here and there and are dreaming of what we will create.  We get giddy just thinking about it all, yet overwhelmed because it's just a bit, well, overwhelming.  But most of all we are very EXCITED.  I will post more pictures as the project gains momentum, but for now I just want to say Yay!  

4 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

Congratulations Becky! Very exciting!!

Ashley Perry said...

SO AWESOME BECK! I am so excited for you and Janu! Love you and lets do a skype date soon!
xoxoxo

Lana Marie Moore said...

WOW! You are so grown up now. I can't believe it! That is so awesome. Congrats! Let me know if you need any help with ideas for a dream house- ha!

sherbear said...

I say Yay, Yahoo and woohoo!!! So exciting!