Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Update

Hello...long time no see.  I have been busy reading other interesting blogs, but not finding any motivation in updating mine.  I don't have kids, I am not doing any travelling, I can't think of any house cleaning/decorating ideas to post for pinterest, my photos haven't been turning out the way I envision and I just don't have anything that exciting to say.  Okay...no more excuses.  I feel extremely lucky to say that I have no complaints.  I am healthy and plugging away at life.  Being the organised person that I am....I am three quarters of the way through the process of transferring all of my photos from my pc (that is sputtering and coughing through each start up) to my mac.  Both have treated me so well.  Thank you technological devices, I appreciate all your hard work.  Here are a few of the photos I have recently transferred.  Enjoy.
Sunset, Byron Bay, NSW
Sunrise, Broken Head, NSW
Sunrise, Broken Head NSW
Clouds, Wooli, NSW
Storm over Mullaway
Sunrise, Mt. Warning with a view of Cape Byron, NSW
Mt. Warning
Mt. Warning
Sunset...accidental crazy setting :-)

2 comments:

Ashley Perry said...

These are crazy beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Lana Marie Moore said...

my favorite is storm over mullaway! of course... Glad to see you have updated your blog I enjoy it! I miss you and warm weather, we had a pretty nice day here today, but it's still not beach weather like it usually is in the winter here... ha.