Friday, January 15, 2010

We've Moved....again

We have just moved into a beautiful three story home across the street from the beach. It is the most beautiful place I have ever rented and I am so excited. We bought our first washing machine (that is huge for me) and matching furniture (no. it doesn't match the washer). So here are a few shots of the new abode. Enjoy...and come visit :)
The Subi out in front (the jeep has been retired to the garage)
Welcome. Mi casa es su casa.
Our bedroom balcony
The office/band room balcony
Can't see the ocean, but all we have to do is walk across the street and we are there

Janu resting up after single handedly lifting the couch up over the balcony (I held on to it and he ran upstairs to pull it over...I wish I had it on video...reminded me of my dad and how he always riggs things)
Finding this board room was like discovering a secret trapped door. We didn't know it existed and now we have the perfect spot for our prized possessions.
This is a photo in our old place...

Since we don't have kids, this is what I take photos of...his other love...motorcycles

I am unemployed at the moment (hopefully not for much longer) so I have lots of time on my hands to take stupid photos...so bear/bare with me. Sleeping beauty and the 5 day test match of cricket...very very exciting.



I admit that the second glass was staged, but I couldn't resist putting it there...the bear having an afternoon "kindy/kip/nanna nap"

I hope everyone is doing well in the new year...My thoughts are with you all and those who are going through some tough times. I feel very blessed to have a roof over my head and a beautiful, healthy family. Much love to you all!

3 comments:

Lana Marie Moore said...

this place looks awesome! that board room is like a secret trap door! looks fun guys! i hope youre still in this place when i return!

sherbear said...

When is the housewarming party?

Ashley Perry said...

Beautiful place! I want to come visit...Does Southwest fly there? ;) I just got a free ticket with them! So excited for you Beck!