Saturday, June 14, 2008

the countdown begins


One more week. 5 more days of student teaching, a 3000 word research paper and then I will be home free (until next semester). AND THEN....... I am visiting my beautiful hometown and all of my amazing friends and family! I have missed you all soooooo much, you don't even understand. I will be in San Diego from the 24th of June until the 13th of July. If you want to find me, I will be the girl parked on the beach with an umbrella, a smashball set, my board, lots of sunscreen and a bean burrito. Rain or shine, that is where I want to be (well unless I go hiking and when it gets dark). I look forward to seeing all your wonderful faces. Hope you are all well and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

sherbear said...

Looking forward to seeing you , too. Ma

Anonymous said...

Becky, I will be praying for travel mercies for you. Get home safe! See you soon.
Love, Aunt Karen